Rosa Parks Central Community School
Central building is located at 33 Cleveland Street, Orange, NJ 07050
RPCCS is generously funded by JP Morgan Chase Foundation.
What are Community Schools?
Through extended hours, services and relationships, community schools re-conceive education as a coordinated, child-centered effort in which schools, families and communities work together to support students' educational success, build stronger families and improve communities.
- The Children's Aid Society
- A strong core instructional program designed to help all students meet high academic standards
- Expanded learning opportunities designed to enrich the learning environment for students and their families
- A full range of health, mental health and social services designed to promote children's well being and to remove barriers to learning
- Debra Pittman, Community School Director
- Melody Madero, Community School Coordinator
CONTACT US at 973-677-4000 ext. 1019 or 973-567-9643
Quick Launch to other Programs/Services